Transform Your Abstract Value Statements Into Daily Behaviors
The correlation between company culture and performance is so strong that nearly 90% of companies report that they have a set of clearly defined corporate values. So, why doesn’t it work? The problem is that most employees are not engaged with the company’s values.
Having corporate values and practicing corporate values are entirely different things. Success is all about having employees internalize and live these values. The task is to transform abstract ideas into daily behaviors and that is accomplished through recognition and reinforcement of desired behaviors, not solely by reading or gaining factual knowledge.
At this webinar you will find out:
- How to gain employee engagement and improve company culture through feedback and recognition process.
- How to make company values meaningful and transform into daily behaviors with a help of modern tools and technology.
- How to motivate employees to be a part of company culture.
- How Peero recognition platform works – demonstration, key features, customization and analytics.
- How recognition analytics can identify company leaders, key influences, unengaged employees and a lot more insights that help to make better people decisions.